4" x 3" name tags

Need some name tags for your next Centering-Prayer shindig? I thought so. Here are some that're already printed and ready to go...
Centering Prayer Name Tags
"A sheet of 4" x 3" Centering-Prayer name tags" by Jim Whiteside © 2011
Mostly people want 'em on card stock, but they come on regular paper too (in case ya' wanna slide 'em into one o' them fancy, plastic thingamabobs). All ya' have to do is cut 'em out and pin 'em on. (Personally, I use double-stick tape. Saves money!) There are six per page. Each is four inches wide and three inches tall. Here's what they look like by themselves...
Centering Prayer Name Tags
"Centering-Prayer name tag" by Jim Whiteside © 2011
Kinda hard to tell what they'd look like with a name on it, itn'it? Hold on a second. Let me getcha one with sump'in' on it....Ah, here it is–me own precious name tag (I liked it so much I kept it)...
Centering Prayer Name Tags
"A used Centering-Prayer name tag" by Jim Whiteside © 2011
...(like anyone wouldn't know!).

You'll have to add your own names, of course. If you're signing 'em up on the spot, I'd use a sharpie. If ya' can get 'em to preregister, though, ya' can run 'em through one o' them lazy printer. That's how they got the one above lookin' so good.

In case you're wondering, butterflies represent resurrection, not just Christ's either, but your own as well. Ya' have been reborn, haven't ya'?...No, I'm not talking about conversion. I'm talkin' about the True Self. That's a whole, new level of rebirth. That's what centering prayer is all about. Ya' can ask Fr. Keating if ya' don't believe me.
Magnetic Name Tag Holder
"Magnetic name tag holder" by Jim Whiteside © 2011
You'll need sump'thin' to keep 'em on, of course. I use double-stick tape meself, but we have them fancy magnetic cases as well. Not only are they the cat's meow, but ya' can stuff 'em with whatever message you like. (It's a great way to meet people at the grocery store. Just write "Singles smile more!")
Price

Magnetic Holders ONLY Cost
50 $115
100 $200
250 $450
500 $850
1000 $1,600
Whatever the message, put 'em together and you've got sump'thin' that sings. I don't know why, but these things make people happy all by themselves!
A Leprechaun's Hat.
Top o' the day now,
the leprechaun
P.S. To place an order, just click on me name above.

No comments: